On January 18, 2011, through a competitive bid process, CPRD was awarded the contract for the Illinois Youth Survey. The Illinois Youth Survey is a state-sponsored survey that measures adolescent alcohol, tobacco, and other drug (ATOD) usage and attitudes, and provides aggregate data for local schools, communities, counties, and state agencies.
The scope of work for this project includes:
For more information about the Illinois Youth Survey, follow this link: iys.cprd.illinois.edu
- Administer, analyze, and report results of the 2012 Illinois Youth Survey (based on a random stratified sample of schools representative of the state)
- Offer the Illinois Youth Survey (and local reports) to all schools in the state interested in participating in the Illinois Youth Survey from January-June 2012
- Present workshops to school and community stakeholders with an interest in best using local IYS data
- Analyze and report the results of the 2012 Illinois Youth Survey statewide random sample
- Prepare and post state and sub-state (county, Chicago Community area) reports based on 2012 Illinois Youth Survey data for all substate areas with a minimum of two districts participating in the IYS per reported grade level
Send an email to the project coordinator, Jessica Thomas.